Instagram Posts

Friday, September 15, 2017

[REVIEW] To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

[BOOK INFO]
Title: To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Author: Jenny Han
Genre: Young Adults
Reading periode: 21 May - 30 June 2017
Ratings: 🌟🌟🌟🌟
🌟
[REVIEW]
To be honest, it's a bit difficult to finish this book. I mean, I started since May 21st, read all the good reviews everywhere I could find, and still, they weren't strong enough to grow spirit to finish it. Eventually, I finished it yesterday because the title is on the top of my book list in June. See, actually I want to read it since the beginning of the month. And also, it would be ugly to leave it uncolor on my journal, and I had 4 hours left in June, so I decided to read it.

And, I'm really satisfied with the story! And I'm now starting to read the 2nd book, P.S. I Love You. Addictive! Can't wait to enjoy some more cuteness in the story.


This book is good for light reading and it did reminded me of the first moments I love to read young adult books (English books or translation) and became addictive to them and started to write my own story.


[QUOTES]
There's no use in asking what if.
In matter of the heart, there's no predicting how a person will or won't behave.
I hate change more than almost anything.
 I still love you and that's a really huge problem for me and it's also a really huge surprise.
 Because sometimes it's nice to be the only one.
When you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, you only want to be with that person, and you forget about everybody else, and then when the two of you break up, you've lost all your friends. They were off doing fun stuff without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment