Instagram Posts

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

[REVIEW] Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

[BOOK INFO]
Title: Fangirl
Author: Rainbow Rowell
Genre: Young Adults
Reading periode: 6 - 14 May 2017
Ratings: 🌟🌟🌟🌟


[REVIEW]
I must say that at first, it was a bit difficult for me to be addicted to the story. Several first chapters didn't catch my attention as I wanted it to be. But just before the middle of the story, I started attracted about how it ended. Well, I kinda knew how this would end, but still I thought I would enjoy the journey. 

This story is complex and complete. I can find friendship, sisterhood, boy-girl romance, and family life. It written light and bright, yet I got the deep message.

The only thing I should complaint about is that I don't know anything about Simon Snow and the story didn't make me curious enough to even Google about it. So, to be honest, I skipped most of the Simon Snow's stories attached inside this beautiful work. But I still enjoyed the story. I thought that I would be more absorbed to the story if I knew about Simon Snow.


[QUOTES]
Write as if your life depended on it. Write as if your future depended on it. (page 241)
Nothing can break me unless I let it. (page 276)

No comments:

Post a Comment